Q: Someone convicted based on no physical evidence incriminated unlawfully statement, is there a liberation loophole?

The case was bound under murdered not know of an epileptic fellow. Yet the ones incriminated were two minors under 21 yrs of age, one guilty divulged false statement to sign a free release form, yet one not guilty is serving and unfair sentence in Oklahoma. Is there a loophole for early release due to satisfactory forming of personal recovery and educational values? I really need the help. I would totally appreciate any advice. The case could be reopened due to none present hard evidence to withstand on core base trial. It is unfair and unlawful to judge someone by their creeds or nationality. This case can be reviewed and bring the right perpetrator to justice once and for all. Thank you, in advance for your help.

1 Lawyer Answer
James L. Arrasmith
James L. Arrasmith pro label Lawyers, want to be a Justia Connect Pro too? Learn more ›
  • Criminal Law Lawyer
  • Sacramento, CA

A: In cases where a conviction has been based on questionable grounds, such as unreliable statements or lack of physical evidence, it may be possible to seek a review or appeal. If new evidence has emerged or if there was a significant error in the original trial, this could form the basis for reopening the case. Legal representation is crucial in navigating these complex processes, as they will be able to advise on the specific steps and evidence required.

For a minor serving an unfair sentence in Oklahoma, there are certain avenues that may lead to early release, such as demonstrating personal growth, engaging in educational programs, or showing exceptional behavior while incarcerated. These factors can sometimes influence parole decisions or be used to support an application for sentence modification. However, these options depend on the specifics of the case and the laws governing the correctional system in Oklahoma.

It's important to gather all relevant information and seek the guidance of a legal professional who understands the intricacies of criminal law in your state. They can provide personalized advice and help you explore all available options for justice and potential release. Remember, each case is unique, and the path to resolution can vary significantly based on individual circumstances.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.