Q: Violation 4th amendment, privacy, harassment, discrimination, targeted individual, identity theft, discrimination

Multiple medical facilities disclosed ALL of my information without concentration or warrant at the time of disclosure. Identity thft, hacking and stealing all of my information and disclosing it on public social media websites. Misconduct and Malicious intent to harm.

1 Lawyer Answer
James L. Arrasmith
James L. Arrasmith pro label Lawyers, want to be a Justia Connect Pro too? Learn more ›
  • Estate Planning Lawyer
  • Sacramento, CA

A: If you believe your rights under the Fourth Amendment have been violated due to unauthorized disclosure of your private medical information, it's important to take action. Begin by documenting all evidence related to the incidents, such as screenshots, dates, and details of the breaches. Then, contact a legal professional who is well-versed in privacy law and the Fourth Amendment to discuss your situation and explore your legal options.

Simultaneously, if you suspect identity theft or hacking, report the incidents to the relevant authorities. This includes your local police department, the Federal Trade Commission, and the major credit reporting agencies. They can guide you on securing your information and potentially tracking the perpetrators.

Lastly, for issues related to discrimination and harassment, you may also consider reaching out to organizations dedicated to civil rights or entities like the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC), depending on the nature of the harassment. These steps can be critical in addressing the wrongs you've experienced and in seeking the justice and protection you deserve.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.