Arizona Identity Theft Questions & Answers

Q: My situation concerns a religious organization who has made it clear that they would like me to be dead before 2020.

1 Answer | Asked in Criminal Law, Identity Theft and Wrongful Death for Arizona on
Answered on Apr 19, 2019
Mike Branum's answer
Your issue does not appear to be something that could be worked out in a court of law and I do not believe a court order would sway the members you refer to from carrying out the execution order once it is issued. I would recommend you contact the Sovereign Military Order of the Temple of Jerusalem in Chandler and see if they can offer you protection. The SMOTJ is a modern organization descended from the Knights Templar. The Order is committed to supporting the unjustly accused and standing...

Q: How do I find if someone has filed guardianship, POA, or anything else pertaining to me in court

1 Answer | Asked in Family Law, Child Custody and Identity Theft for Arizona on
Answered on Jan 21, 2019
Rich J. Peters' answer
You can check here:

Or maybe here:

If there is more I can do to assist, please let me know.

Q: Did my son use my Social Security number illegally? If so, what can happen to him?

1 Answer | Asked in Identity Theft for Arizona on
Answered on Nov 8, 2015
Adam Studnicki's answer
There aren’t many lawyers answering criminal law questions in Arizona. You can use the Find a Lawyer tool on this site to search for and contact a lawyer. Best to talk to a criminal defense lawyer.

Please Take Notice: I am not your lawyer unless we enter into an engagement agreement in writing. This is only general information. It is NOT legal advice, and it may not work for your specific situation. It is impossible to evaluate a legal problem without a comprehensive consultation and...

Q: I am a victim of Identity Theft. And there is a warrant out for my arrest. what should I do?

1 Answer | Asked in Identity Theft for Arizona on
Answered on May 15, 2012
David A Black's answer
That is a tough question. My advice would be to contact a defense lawyer in your area to see what the facts are about your warrant. Obviously it would be best to quash the warrant. In most cases that would not be too difficult. Alternatively you could have an attorney call your local authorities to see if there is a safe harbor agreement for victims of crime. My guess, unfortunately, is that there is no such rule for identity theft.

Law Offices of David A Black

40 North Central...

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.