Indiana White Collar Crime Questions & Answers

Q: My son has a bond in angola indiana i am his mother i go to pay it. He cant leave.ahold in ohio they will not let him go

1 Answer | Asked in White Collar Crime for Indiana on
Answered on Feb 12, 2017
Paul Stanko's answer
The court in Indiana is perfectly justified in requiring that your son post a bond to insure that he appears when necessary to answer his charges. He should talk to his Indiana attorney about the possibility of requesting a bond reduction.

Q: i need a lawyer for six different criminal caseshow much would it cost

1 Answer | Asked in White Collar Crime for Indiana on
Answered on Oct 26, 2015
Robert Jason De Groot's answer
You have to ask individual attorneys this question. Go see a few locally.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.