Lawyers, Answer Questions  & Get Points Log In
Questions Answered by Spencer Aronfeld, Esq.
2 Answers | Asked in Car Accidents for Florida on
Q: Can a plaintiffs notice of dropping wage and future earning capacity claim be recanted

I have on going lawsuit and proceeding pro sa and my ex lawyer filed that and u was wondering if I can take that back

Spencer Aronfeld, Esq.
Spencer Aronfeld, Esq. answered on Sep 29, 2019

You can try but it won’t be easy- depends why it was dismissed and why you are seeking to amend .

View More Answers

3 Answers | Asked in Personal Injury for Florida on
Q: name is Fernando and I have aquestion about statue of limitions.In 2017 I was at a restaurant/bar down stairs .out

out side having a appetizer and a beer when a 35 lbs fan fell on the side on my head knoking me and my friend to the ground.i felt dizzie but not to bad.we left the next day I went to thehospital with a massive head ache.they did tests and said they didn't find anything.time went by and now I get... Read more »

Spencer Aronfeld, Esq.
Spencer Aronfeld, Esq. answered on Sep 14, 2019

Not sure where this happened. If it happened in Florida you’re still within the four year statute of limitations.

Happy to discuss with you in more detail: 305-441-0440.

Thank you for your question.

View More Answers

3 Answers | Asked in Personal Injury and Products Liability for Florida on
Q: I don’t know if I have anything here. But thought I would ask. Better to ask then always wonder and wish I'd of asked.

My child was diagnosed with pneumonia 9/9/19. The prescription of Azithromycin was filled at a CVS pharmacy. I gave her a dose Monday and Tuesday. When I went to give her a dose today I noticed the expiration date was 5/19. I had been giving my 6 year old child an expired drug for 2 days. How... Read more »

Spencer Aronfeld, Esq.
Spencer Aronfeld, Esq. answered on Sep 11, 2019

Horrible. I don’t know where you are but if you’re in Florida you can report them to the Department of Health.

If you child had become ill because of the expired drug you might have a case against CVS.

Thank you for your question.

View More Answers

2 Answers | Asked in Child Support, Family Law and Wrongful Death for Florida on
Q: Can a wrongful death settlement be garnished by the court for child support arrearage?

My oldest daughter was killed 6 months ago when she was crossing the street and hit by a drunk driver. The driver only had state required Insurance which pays 10,000$ to the next of kin for wrongful death. Because I'm her mother I'm her next of kin and receiving the wrongful death settlement. I... Read more »

Spencer Aronfeld, Esq.
Spencer Aronfeld, Esq. answered on Sep 9, 2019

This question is outside my area is specialization as a personal injury lawyer. You need to consult with a family law attorney.

View More Answers

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.