Antioch, CA asked in Civil Rights, Personal Injury, Public Benefits and Employment Law for California

Q: I have a broken disck and applyied for disability the state took it all and no explanation as to why.

After that my job took away my position and benifits and i could not apply again for disability with out ny doctor. That was my only source og income and i need help

2 Lawyer Answers

Domingo Castillo Jr

  • Criminal Law Lawyer
  • Riverside, CA
  • Licensed in California

A: More details & info needed. I suggest you look for a workers comp attorney and ask him/her questions then allow him explain what he can do for you.

Dale S. Gribow

  • Criminal Law Lawyer
  • Palm Desert, CA
  • Licensed in California

A: To properly evaluate any legal question a lawyer needs a thorough summary of the facts. What you have shared is not much. If you are not clear then the lawyer will no doubt be challenged to give an accurate answer.

It is the same as using the adage for using a computer... “JUNK IN, JUNK OUT”.

if this was a work related injury you need to contact a workers comp lawyer.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.