Ask a Question

Get free answers to your Admiralty / Maritime legal questions from lawyers in your area.

Lawyers, increase your visibility by answering questions and getting points. Answer Questions
Kentucky Admiralty / Maritime Questions & Answers
1 Answer | Asked in Criminal Law and Admiralty / Maritime for Kentucky on
Q: How do I go about making sure my husband gets credit for time out on shock cause he went back with no new charges.

Charges - wanton Endangerment- 1st degree 1st offense.

The judge he had resigned and the prosecuting attorney for his case is now that judge

Timothy Denison
Timothy Denison
answered on Jul 14, 2023

Email or call his probation and parole officer and the DOC and ask them to confirm it. The DOC handles the time accreditations and calculations.

Q: My husband was arrested for manufacturing meth., pfo 1, possession, etc., the task force seized a Corvette

That was in both our names. It was a birthday gift to me and I was the sole driver of the vette. The vette was bought with an $80,000.00 inheritance when his father died. I was not with my husband at the time because he was cheating on me so we had seperated. I had no knowledge of his... View More

Timothy Denison
Timothy Denison
answered on Dec 15, 2019

You need to hire a local attorney and file suit for the forfeiture.

View More Answers

1 Answer | Asked in Contracts, Criminal Law, Admiralty / Maritime and Arbitration / Mediation Law for Kentucky on
Q: in krs 355.2-309 absence of specific time provisions.. What is considered reasonable time? 1,2 4 weeks? 30 days?

created contract to provide signage to a client, I being the designer, creator and Installer, I would purchase the materials needed to do so and construct and then install, had set a date on one part of estimate, however states "this is an estimate on the goods named and subject to change if... View More

Timothy Denison
Timothy Denison
answered on Feb 23, 2019

Reasonable I’d determined the the facts and circumstances surrounding the issue. It could be 30, 60, even 90 days. Bottom line, if you refund the money, they will likely dismiss the charge.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.