Ask a Question

Get free answers to your Native American Law legal questions from lawyers in your area.

Lawyers, increase your visibility by answering questions and getting points. Answer Questions
North Dakota Native American Law Questions & Answers
1 Answer | Asked in International Law and Native American Law for North Dakota on
Q: Hello how do I go about getting rid of the Voice to skull Technology and Remote Neural Monitoring.?

I seek to get rid of the criminals spying on me and potentially illegally broadcasting my life and family’s life to the town, country and world.

James L. Arrasmith
James L. Arrasmith pro label Lawyers, want to be a Justia Connect Pro too? Learn more ›
answered on Mar 31, 2024

If you're experiencing concerns about privacy intrusion through technologies like Voice to Skull (V2K) and Remote Neural Monitoring (RNM), it's essential to approach the situation with a clear and cautious mindset. These technologies, often discussed in speculative contexts, can evoke... View More

1 Answer | Asked in Business Law, Civil Rights, Constitutional Law and Native American Law for North Dakota on
Q: Do I have rights to view business policies and privacy policies from say a tribal newspaper operations?

And is there a state law protecting the name of minors?

Lucas Wynne
Lucas Wynne
answered on Nov 19, 2020

There is no such right bestowed upon you. Your second question is too vague.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.