Ask a Question

Get free answers to your Sexual Harassment legal questions from lawyers in your area.

Lawyers, increase your visibility by answering questions and getting points. Answer Questions
West Virginia Sexual Harassment Questions & Answers
2 Answers | Asked in Civil Rights, Legal Malpractice and Sexual Harassment for West Virginia on
Q: How to sue my attorney for the money that should have been awarded if they would have properly handled my case

It was against an employee at Walmart and they have not allowed me to make decisions, kept me up to date with rulings, returned any of my phone calls or emails

Joel Gary Selik
Joel Gary Selik
answered on Apr 2, 2024

To sue for malpractice, it is recommended that you consult with Legal malpractice attorneys. You may search on this website for Attorneys

Note, in order to approve Malpractice, you must prove that the attorneys violated standard care, and that, but for the attorneys Malpractice, you would...
View More

View More Answers

1 Answer | Asked in Employment Discrimination, Employment Law and Sexual Harassment for West Virginia on
Q: Hostile work environment do I have a lawsuit ?

I worked with asplundh tree experts LLC for almost a year and I got fired bc I took off a few days because I had been under so much stress and anxiety and I was supporting 7 people in my home and I was threatened with a knife to my stomach and was told he was bonded to shoot me and he would get by... View More

Carrie Dyer
Carrie Dyer
answered on Aug 26, 2020

More information is needed to analyze your situation. You should contact an employment law attorney in your area to determine if you have a claim under the Americans with Disabilities Act or Title VII for the way you were treated by your former employer.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.