Ask a Question

Get free answers to your Insurance Defense legal questions from lawyers in your area.

Lawyers, increase your visibility by answering questions and getting points. Answer Questions
Kansas Insurance Defense Questions & Answers
1 Answer | Asked in Elder Law, Health Care Law and Insurance Defense for Kansas on
Q: How many questions can I get for $69?
Tim Akpinar
Tim Akpinar
answered on Mar 20, 2023

A Kansas attorney could advise best, but your question remains open for four weeks. There is no charge for posting questions here. But if you reach out to attorneys on this site to set up a consult, that's beyond the scope of this Q & A forum. Any terms are between you and attorneys you... View More

1 Answer | Asked in Car Accidents and Insurance Defense for Kansas on
Q: Yes I was in an accident about 2 weeks ago..well the other drivers insurance company is denying my claim even though

I have police report stating that he was at fault he even admitted it was his fault we both had the same story about what happened and he was parked on side of street we’re he was not suppose to be parking.well after police report was made he suddenly came up with a witness coming up with a... View More

David Adams
David Adams
answered on Oct 13, 2020

It's not clear if this is an injury situation or just property damage, and the severity in either case. There is a two year statute of limitations in either case. If just property damage, and not much dollar damage, then small claims court might be the way to go (if < $4k). If an injury... View More

1 Answer | Asked in Insurance Defense, Car Accidents, Consumer Law and Insurance Bad Faith for Kansas on
Q: What to expect for an Examination under Oath?

My husbands car got stolen back in September and was burnt when the police found it. Our insurance Geico, Totaled The car out to be $10,000 somewhere in that ball park. There’s gap insurance on the car... It’s been going on two months and they are finally finishing up the investigation but... View More

Peter N. Munsing
Peter N. Munsing
answered on Nov 15, 2017

They will try to get him to say he torched it--which is dumb because replacement costs more. Contact a member of the Ks Assn for Justice who handles "bad faith" claims --they give free consults.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.