Lawyers, Answer Questions  & Get Points Log In
Questions Answered by Michael J. Morse
3 Answers | Asked in Car Accidents on
Q: My son was hit while being on a dirt bike yes he was on a dirt bike with no helmet the guy who hit him was turning at a

Intersection where my son had the right away the guy said he didn't see my son cause he didn't have any lights on it had just started getting dark not very dark at all where he could have seen him but turned anyways he had a insurance policy of a non owners insurance policy and was... Read more »

Michael J. Morse
Michael J. Morse answered on Nov 6, 2019

You clearly need the help of an experienced personal injury lawyer to make this decision. It depends on the size of the policy and how bad your sons injuries are. There are other things to consider as well.

View More Answers

2 Answers | Asked in Car Accidents and Insurance Bad Faith for Mississippi on
Q: my son was involved in a accident which was the other persons fault they had no insurance and my son was driving his

vechicle which was insured and he had the right away the other driver was cited but our insurance company says my son wasnt listed as a insured driver ,what can we do about this liability to our car abd bodily damages

Michael J. Morse
Michael J. Morse answered on Nov 5, 2019

Was your son injured? Did he live with you? How old is he? Does he have his own car? Did the insurance company know he lived with you and his age? Feel free to email me at if you want more information.

View More Answers

2 Answers | Asked in Car Accidents for Arkansas on
Q: Can a truck carrying automobiles put flaggers or cones down when parked in a truck Stop parking lot to avoid accidents?
Michael J. Morse
Michael J. Morse answered on Nov 5, 2019

I don’t see why not. Seems like a good way to avoid an accident. Who is going to complain? Would have to check local ordinances but seems like it would be a best practice to avoid someone running into the truck.

View More Answers

1 Answer | Asked in Car Accidents, Civil Rights and Criminal Law for Illinois on
Q: In preparing to bring civil action for an auto accident I have been able to show the police falsified a report

One witness accused by one driver causing him to back into my son, was released without statement the Driver information exchange was missing the offending driver info on my sons copy. I hired an independent collision expert who determined it was impossible for the accident to happen the way it... Read more »

Michael J. Morse
Michael J. Morse answered on Nov 4, 2019

Speak to your attorney handling the auto case. Sounds like if you show your evidence you can get the report changed or at least show there is a question of fact regarding the veracity of the report. You should also try and make an addendum to the original report. Good luck!

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.