Lawyers, Answer Questions  & Get Points Log In
Questions Answered by Mark Anderson
1 Answer | Asked in Business Law and Tax Law for Arkansas on
Q: What form do I file for my LLC's income when I'm the only owner when I file an amended return for my personal taxes?

I live in Arkansas and I need to file an amended return but I need to add my LLC's income and I don't know what form to file with the amended return for my personal income taxes for 2015.

Mark Anderson
Mark Anderson answered on Mar 8, 2016

If it is a disregarded entity for tax purposes, then you would report it on your schedule C.

2 Answers | Asked in Consumer Law for Pennsylvania on
Q: I continue to get countless (daily) emails from a business I've asked and unsubscribed from repeatedly. Help
Mark Anderson
Mark Anderson answered on Mar 8, 2016

You should try to unsubscribe or contact the business. You could also get some help from the FTC:P

View More Answers

1 Answer | Asked in Gov & Administrative Law on
Q: I need to get a continuous for a court hearing on tues. March 15th. How do I get the form?
Mark Anderson
Mark Anderson answered on Mar 8, 2016

You would need to file a motion to continue the hearing and mail a copy to all the parties. You may want to provide a proposed order. You may also want to contact the clerk and ask if they have proposed form or motion.

1 Answer | Asked in Estate Planning for Montana on
Q: Who is the authorized person for a Coverdell ESA?

My son's grandmother setup a Coverdell ESA for my son. My understanding was that anyone can setup Coverdell ESA but a parent or legal guardian is the responsible person till child turns 18 or 21 (depending on the state laws). But, when I tried to take a distribution from the account, I was... Read more »

Mark Anderson
Mark Anderson answered on Mar 8, 2016

It probably depends upon how the account was set up. You should try writing the company and providing the information.

1 Answer | Asked in Family Law for Montana on
Q: We got a legal divorce six years ago that was simply a financial move, but we stayed together.

Now we are actually divorcing. The only thing we share is the house. He doesn't want to sell it and I don't want him to have it, even if he pays me 1/2 the value. We own it as tenants in common. We were unable to settle with a mediator. Will the court force him to sell or will they make... Read more »

Mark Anderson
Mark Anderson answered on Mar 8, 2016

You are better off to work it out in mediation. The court might order a sale if the property cannot be divided. At least in mediation, you know what you will get.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.