Lawyers, Answer Questions  & Get Points Log In
Maine Medical Malpractice Questions & Answers
1 Answer | Asked in Civil Rights, Constitutional Law and Medical Malpractice for Maine on
Q: Are there any civil attorneys who practice in Maine prisoner rights matters?
James L. Arrasmith
James L. Arrasmith pro label Lawyers, want to be a Justia Connect Pro too? Learn more ›
answered on Oct 15, 2023

Yes, there are civil attorneys who handle prisoner rights matters in Maine. Prisoner rights cases often involve issues related to conditions of confinement, access to medical care, abuse or mistreatment, and various other legal concerns. It's essential for prisoners to have access to legal... View More

1 Answer | Asked in Federal Crimes, Identity Theft, Legal Malpractice and Medical Malpractice for Maine on
Q: How to stop identity theft, mail theft and fraud, forgery, medicare/ins fraud, medical malpractice, deprivation of life

no equal protection by police depts sometimes not even a police report (concealment, aiding & abetting perpetrators), closed out cases sane day without investugatiob, targetting individual based on gender, class, discrimination, retaliation, intentional harm, professional misconduct, failure... View More

Gary Kollin
Gary Kollin
answered on Jun 3, 2018

I am sure they think you are mentally ill. You need to prove them wrong. You need to seek out a psychiatrist they know nothing about and have at least three sessions. Then provide the authorities with the proof and they may listen to you

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.