Ask a Question

Get free answers to your International Law legal questions from lawyers in your area.

Lawyers, increase your visibility by answering questions and getting points. Answer Questions
Utah International Law Questions & Answers
2 Answers | Asked in Criminal Law, Immigration Law, Constitutional Law and International Law for Utah on
Q: Which process would be best? Form I-130 or Form I-485?

My mom illegally entered the United States 20 years ago, and has stayed here since then, I am soon turning 21 in July 2018. Which would be the best course of action without her having to return to the mother land?

Aric M. Cramer
Aric M. Cramer
answered on Jan 11, 2018

You need to ask an immigration attorney. My practice is limited to criminal defense.

View More Answers

1 Answer | Asked in International Law and Internet Law for Utah on
Q: Good Afternoon How do i can sue a website if they hold my money and they not give it out?

I had a transfer with bitcoin through on a website what was promising to change the bitcoin in to real money,but the website took my money and not transferred for me,when i was contacting witht he customer serviece literally they were saying they wont give it!

Im living in the UK but as i... View More

Richard Sternberg
Richard Sternberg
answered on Oct 22, 2017

Retain a lawyer in the state and county where the company has its principal place of business, is incorporated, or does business. Choosing which of those is often a complex problem unless you already know where the company’s assets are located. Have that lawyer issue a demand so the defendant... View More

1 Answer | Asked in Immigration Law, International Law and Military Law for Utah on
Q: Will the incident in US affect the K1 I have with my filipina fiancee?

We recently planned a honeymoon to Bolivia and we did it for several months. I waited for my fiancee to arrive to Bolivia after I got there, but she could not board that plane to Bolivia as she had to transit in an airport in USA. Customs at that airport made her fill out a sworn statement, and... View More

Kyndra L Mulder
Kyndra L Mulder
answered on Feb 28, 2017

The incident may effect her if the government concludes that she was attempting to avoid statutory requirements. However, it sounds like you had documentation to show that this was not the case.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.