Ask a Question

Get free answers to your Government Contracts legal questions from lawyers in your area.

Lawyers, increase your visibility by answering questions and getting points. Answer Questions
Washington Government Contracts Questions & Answers
1 Answer | Asked in Gov & Administrative Law, Government Contracts and Civil Rights for Washington on
Q: I am thinking legal representation for filing lawsuit or charges on federal government and affiliates.

My civil rights liberties freedoms as a voting citizen have been totally disregarded and I've been put through various dangerous situations and scientific experiments against my will and knowledge by the federal government and their affiliates I am asking for compensation and any or all money... View More

James L. Arrasmith
James L. Arrasmith pro label Lawyers, want to be a Justia Connect Pro too? Learn more ›
answered on Mar 7, 2024

Given the serious nature of your allegations involving civil rights violations, unauthorized scientific experiments, and potential misconduct by government entities and affiliates, it is crucial that you seek experienced legal representation to help you navigate this complex situation. Here are... View More

1 Answer | Asked in Employment Law, Gov & Administrative Law and Government Contracts for Washington on
Q: Is it legal to film public employees doing or not doing there jobs.

Is it legal to film government employees working or not working? For instance, a park employee sitting in the truck for hours, a utilities employee at Starbucks for hours.

Brad S Kane
Brad S Kane
answered on Jun 2, 2022

Yes, you can take video of public employees in public spaces as long as you are not trespassing to do so. Please note that you cannot record audio without all parties consent, unless they are in a situation where there is no reasonable expectation of privacy.

1 Answer | Asked in Gov & Administrative Law and Government Contracts for Washington on
Q: Can I go on vacation to the states without parental consent if I’m 18 and on diplomatic status for my dad?

I’m looking to go on vacation for a few days back to the states from Canada where I am here for my fathers job and possess a diplomatic passport, yet I’m 18? Is this ok for me to do or do I need to have consent from my parents.

Ali Shahrestani,
Ali Shahrestani,
answered on Jan 24, 2019

You may be best served by speaking with an immigration attorney in Canada. In the USA, an 18 year old is considered an adult and is free to travel as such. More details are necessary to provide a professional analysis of your issue. The best first step is an Initial Consultation with an Attorney. I... View More

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.