Lawyers, Answer Questions  & Get Points Log In
District of Columbia Banking Questions & Answers
1 Answer | Asked in Banking, Business Law and Contracts for District of Columbia on
Q: Agreeing to a company ToS (like Amazon) gives it the right to own funds and not belong to them

Amazon holds billions of dollars of merchants whose funds have been frozen due to a ToS violation. In fact, it is their unethical way of making interest-free money and using it at will. Any solution

Bruce Alexander Minnick
Bruce Alexander Minnick
answered on Nov 19, 2019


Is your name Jeff Bezos? Or perhaps you work for Amazon in a very high-level operations position?

If not then please tell us (1) where you got this unbelievable information and (2) what your reason is for publishing this unbelievable information publicly here on Justia?...
View More

1 Answer | Asked in Banking, Consumer Law and Contracts for District of Columbia on
Q: In 2008 Carrington Mortgage Company modified my loan without notice that they had modified the loan. What can I do?
Ali Shahrestani,
Ali Shahrestani,
answered on Apr 18, 2017

They would have to have provided you notice. Have a lawyer review such facts. More details are necessary to provide a professional analysis of your issue. The best first step is an Initial Consultation with an Attorney. You can read more about me, my credentials, awards, honors, testimonials, and... View More

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.