Ask a Question

Get free answers to your Government Contracts legal questions from lawyers in your area.

Lawyers, increase your visibility by answering questions and getting points. Answer Questions
Nevada Government Contracts Questions & Answers
Q: I need help with document research and findings. The records sre not in my tribes court, archives, planning, and housing

I know the documents exist. But also have family that dislike me that have worked in those departments as administrators. I am being mislead and homeless. My tribe has took my home, have not helped me with any type of shelter nor resources. This is concerning my home, my grandmother has purchased... View More

James L. Arrasmith
James L. Arrasmith pro label Lawyers, want to be a Justia Connect Pro too? Learn more ›
answered on Aug 5, 2023

I understand that this is an extremely difficult and stressful situation for you. You have certain rights to access documents and records. Consider contacting a legal aid organization or an attorney who has experience in tribal law and property rights, who can guide you through the proper legal... View More

1 Answer | Asked in Business Law, Contracts and Government Contracts for Nevada on
Q: Best way to find business attorney for contracts

Looking for highly rated fantastic business attorney to draft agreements between myself and investor. It includes elements of real estate and also casinos in NV

Tim Akpinar
Tim Akpinar
answered on Mar 7, 2024

A Los Angeles or Nevada attorney could advise best, but your question remains open for two weeks. Attorneys here can't respond to you with offers of their services. The format here is limited to quick Q & A. You could search attorneys on your own, and supplement your searches with the... View More

1 Answer | Asked in Contracts, Civil Rights and Government Contracts for Nevada on
Q: Aiding And Abetting The Enemy is defined in The United States Constitution, isn’t it? Where may I find it?

I would like to read the article of The United States Constitution which defines Treason and how it is punishable.

Tim Akpinar
Tim Akpinar
answered on Aug 12, 2023

You could find it in Article III, Section 3. " ...adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort." Good luck

1 Answer | Asked in Personal Injury, Civil Rights, Federal Crimes and Government Contracts for Nevada on
Q: I'd like to sue Barack Obama for giving 150 billion dollars of american tax payer dollars to Iran, without consent.

Since there are close to 250-300 million american workers that would bring my share to around 4.2 million dollars. I'd like to be compensated, since this was done without consent. Is there a lawyer who will take my case?

Peter N. Munsing
Peter N. Munsing
answered on Mar 13, 2018

No. If there had been I'm sure it would have been done. There are a number of reasons way too long for me to give you.

Consider a similar thought--can someone sue the Congress for giving over a trillion dollars in tax breaks to wealthy people? No, that's what they do.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.