Idaho Products Liability Questions & Answers

Q: Do officers have to release my intellectual property (images) after car is impounded? Can they hold them from me?

1 Answer | Asked in Copyright, Intellectual Property, DUI / DWI and Products Liability for Idaho on
Answered on Jul 25, 2018
Peter N. Munsing's answer
Contact an attorney experienced in DUI in the county where you are charged. You'll need him for the DUI and she can advise you on this aspect. They'll work out payments.

Q: There is a company in idaho that handles communications for inmates currently incarcerated, they breach their terms

1 Answer | Asked in Consumer Law, Products Liability, Tax Law and Banking for Idaho on
Answered on Sep 11, 2017
Peter N. Munsing's answer
Contact the Idaho Civil Liberties Union and ask if they have a prison rights division --this has been litigated.

Depending on charges, you may find it easier to get your family or whoever you call an 800 number so you can call free.

Q: Do I need to file a 3 day notice for eviction of incarcerated person with drug involvement?

1 Answer | Asked in Products Liability for Idaho on
Answered on Oct 11, 2015
Adam Studnicki's answer
This is a real estate question, not products liability. You may want to re-post.

Please Take Notice: I am not your lawyer unless we enter into an engagement agreement in writing. This is only general information. It is NOT legal advice, and it may not work for your specific situation. It is impossible to evaluate a legal problem without a comprehensive consultation and review of all the relevant facts and documents. I strongly encourage you to consult with a local lawyer to get...

Q: I WAS A PASSENGER Involved in an accident. The airbags did not deploy. I suffered serious injuries. can I sue the dealer

1 Answer | Asked in Products Liability for Idaho on
Answered on Jan 26, 2015
Robert D. Kreisman's answer
You should immediately consult with a local lawyer. The van you were riding in and injured in is evidence that needs to be preserved (although it seems it belongs to someone else) if you were to have a successful lawsuit. You may have a cause of action against the driver and owner of the vehicle, the dealer, the airbag manufacturer, the manufacturer of the vehicle and any other vehicle driver, owner involved in this crash. But, most importantly, without the vehicle in its present condition,...

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.