Ask a Question

Get free answers to your Mergers & Acquisitions legal questions from lawyers in your area.

Lawyers, increase your visibility by answering questions and getting points. Answer Questions
Oklahoma Mergers & Acquisitions Questions & Answers
1 Answer | Asked in Criminal Law and Mergers & Acquisitions for Oklahoma on
Q: What can we who about falsely putting a person on a motion of discovery?

My roommate was caught with a bunch of drugs and money and a gun up the road from my house and told them he lived here and they came and raided my house. Nothing of what they were looking for was found besides a set of scales and a little personal. Then whenever he gets out and has his motion to... View More

Charles Watts
Charles Watts
answered on Oct 11, 2021

Contact the attorney handling the defense in the case and have them address that

1 Answer | Asked in Business Formation, Business Law, Civil Litigation and Mergers & Acquisitions for Oklahoma on
Q: Need to find out what the exact limitations are within the Oklahoma liquor laws. Can I open a drive thru daiquiri shack?

If an alcoholic beverage is pre made, sealed in a bottle,jug,etc. none of which has been consumed before the customer leaves the property, can it be sold in a drive thru. I need to know how I can do that within limits and loop holes of OK liquor laws.

I want to open a to-go daiquiri shack... View More

Richard Winblad
Richard Winblad
answered on Dec 31, 2017

Never seen a daiquiri shack in Oklahoma. This would probably be considered a bottle shop since the beverage is to be consumed off-premises. Aside from local restrictions (city / county) look at.... View More

1 Answer | Asked in Estate Planning, Mergers & Acquisitions and Real Estate Law for Oklahoma on
Q: Does Oklahoma support the Enhanced Life Estate Deed? Can a Enhanced Life Estate Deed be completed without a lawyer?

What is cost if required with lawyer?

Tyler R. Barrett
Tyler R. Barrett
answered on Jan 4, 2017

Hi, thanks for your question. In Oklahoma, we call this a Transfer-on-Death Deed. Our statutes specifically authorize it. I cannot speak for other attorneys. However, I typically do estate planning matters on a flat fee - which varies depending on the nature and complexity of the documents I am... View More

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.