Lawyers, Answer Questions  & Get Points Log In
Questions Answered by William Lehner
1 Answer | Asked in Uncategorized for Ohio on
Q: How can I see the court transcripts of my parents divorce case?

My parents have both made claims and denied claims maid by the opposite parent and I want to know who is being truthful.

William Lehner
William Lehner answered on Jul 5, 2021

You can look up the case at You could hire a lawyer if that doesn't help.

1 Answer | Asked in Criminal Law for Ohio on
Q: My boyfriend got arrested and this is one of his charges unlawful trans. 672.09-1 what does that mean

He has drug charges and falsification

William Lehner
William Lehner answered on Jul 5, 2021

Unlawful transaction in weapons.

1 Answer | Asked in Civil Litigation for Ohio on
Q: I had my wedding rings stolen from my mother's house when I stayed a few days to visit. I contacted the police

The police said I was considered a resident because I visited my mom for a few days and it was a civil matter. I don't live in her home so I'm not sure how I am a resident. What can I do to retrieve my stolen property? What are my rights?

William Lehner
William Lehner answered on Jul 5, 2021

If your mom has home insurance, see if it covers personal property, then file a claim.

1 Answer | Asked in Real Estate Law for Ohio on
Q: Does seller have any rights to tell buyer what can or cannot be done on the property once closing has occured?

The previous owner/builder is harassing my neighbor telling them what they can or cannot do with the dwelling and property as if he still owns it.

William Lehner
William Lehner answered on Jul 5, 2021

It is possible that the property is subject to covenants or that the seller retained an interest. Your neighbor should hire a lawyer.

1 Answer | Asked in Animal / Dog Law for Ohio on
Q: I brought a lost dog into the dog warden and I ended up getting bit

And the volunteer that was walking that dog through the lobby part didn’t pay attention and then I filled a accident report out and then the dog warden found owner of the lost dog and gave out my personal information and showed pics of me to the owner are they allowed to do that also am I able to... Read more »

William Lehner
William Lehner answered on Jul 5, 2021

I believe you can sue the owner and maybe the organization who had a negligent volunteer. I don't know of why the warden could not show your picture.

1 Answer | Asked in Child Custody, Child Support, Divorce and Family Law for Ohio on
Q: How can I get Divorce, custody, child / spousal support help?

Hi, I'm a stay at home mom to 4 kids including a breastfed infant. My husband works 12 hours a day and 3 days off, but is not present when home as he smokes weed outside for hours on end. Or he's asleep because of medical issues and can't be woken up. I have a support system and do... Read more »

William Lehner
William Lehner answered on Jul 5, 2021

You should talk privately with a divorce lawyer. Don't be afraid. From what you said, it is most likely that it is in the best interest of the children for them to be with you. A Guardian Ad Litem can be appointed who would probably say that the kids should not be with a pot head. He would... Read more »

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.