Stockton, CA asked in Employment Law, Libel & Slander, Civil Rights and Education Law for California

Q: I have a libel, slander and harassment case; based upon my eye condition. What type of lawyer do I need?

1 Lawyer Answer
Louis George Fazzi
Louis George Fazzi
  • Civil Rights Lawyer
  • Jess Ranch, CA
  • Licensed in California

A: You should start by consulting an employment lawyer who represents employees only, if the matter is related to your work. Otherwise, you have not provided enough detail for me to try to refer you to a different kind of attorney. You can go to the San Joaquin County Bar Association's lawyer referral service (LRS) by looking for their website, and then doing a search for civil rights attorneys and lawyers who handle civil tort cases for Plaintiffs.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.