Ask a Question

Get free answers to your Gov & Administrative Law legal questions from lawyers in your area.

Lawyers, increase your visibility by answering questions and getting points. Answer Questions
Wyoming Gov & Administrative Law Questions & Answers
Q: Inquiry for business registration in Wyoming

Hello everyone, I'm looking into opening a business in Wyoming from abroad with no US residence. and I'm curious about the necessary paperwork and steps required to do so. Could anyone provide guidance on the specific documents and procedures needed to establish a business entity in... View More

James L. Arrasmith
James L. Arrasmith pro label Lawyers, want to be a Justia Connect Pro too? Learn more ›
answered on May 1, 2024

Starting a business in Wyoming from abroad is a structured process, and it's great that you're doing your research. First, you will need to decide on the type of business entity you want to establish, such as a corporation, LLC, or partnership. Each entity type has its specific filing... View More

Q: Hello,I wanted to ask if a new bill can reinforce already existing laws.

If one law says that X or Y should (or should not) be done, can a new and different law say the same thing?

James L. Arrasmith
James L. Arrasmith pro label Lawyers, want to be a Justia Connect Pro too? Learn more ›
answered on Feb 25, 2024

Yes, a new bill can indeed reinforce already existing laws. Legislatures often pass new legislation that strengthens, clarifies, or expands upon the provisions of existing laws. This can be done for a variety of reasons, such as addressing loopholes, adapting to new circumstances, or emphasizing... View More

View More Answers

1 Answer | Asked in Criminal Law and Gov & Administrative Law for Wyoming on
Q: How do I file a complaint of conspiracy to get a county board member to quit on a board?

Wyo stay 16-4-408 Penalty

Robert Donald Gifford II
Robert Donald Gifford II
answered on Apr 3, 2017

You need to contact a law enforcement officer, or maybe even your state AG's Office to register a complaint. The squeaky wheel gets the attention, so if you are serious about it - then complain in writing (with documented evidence) to every agency you can (DA, AG, local law enforcement, etc.).

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.