Ask a Question

Get free answers to your Real Estate Law legal questions from lawyers in your area.

Lawyers, increase your visibility by answering questions and getting points. Answer Questions
Wyoming Real Estate Law Questions & Answers
1 Answer | Asked in Real Estate Law for Wyoming on
Q: I sold a piece of property, it has closed and cash disbursed. title company forgot to record deed

What recourse do I have? Not only did they not record but we haven't signed the special warranty deed

Anthony M. Avery
Anthony M. Avery pro label Lawyers, want to be a Justia Connect Pro too? Learn more ›
answered on Apr 12, 2024

If you have not signed the Deed then there was no transfer of title to record. Go to the title co. and complete the transfer, or give the money back and keep the property. Since you are very confused, hire a WY attorney to walk this through without litigation.

1 Answer | Asked in Intellectual Property, Land Use & Zoning, Probate and Real Estate Law for Wyoming on
Q: Can the owner of the land sale the land if there is property on it thats wrap up in probate?
Anthony M. Avery
Anthony M. Avery pro label Lawyers, want to be a Justia Connect Pro too? Learn more ›
answered on Jun 21, 2021

Your question is unclear. If there is only one tract, then apparently the alleged owner is actually only a tenant in common and the Probate will need to be closed prior to sale. If more than one tract, then the alleged owner may be able to convey the tract he owns. The Probate may only be... View More

1 Answer | Asked in Contracts, Criminal Law and Real Estate Law for Wyoming on
Q: I need to find a lawyer. I've got several lawsuits I need to file. A lawyer that would take me on contengebcy basis. Wyo

That was to say contengency. Several cases worth hundreds of thousands. Greedy people I trusted, need to sue realtors, property owners, business owners. Illegally took my businesses, inventory and rentals from me. All illegal. Huge list of ppl to sue a lot of money at stake ranging from county over... View More

Tim Akpinar
Tim Akpinar
answered on Mar 7, 2021

A Wyoming attorney could advise best, but your question remains open for two weeks. You could continue to await a response, or at this point, seek out attorneys on your own. It could be difficult for an attorney to come forth to your request that you need an attorney - this is only a Q & A... View More

1 Answer | Asked in Real Estate Law and Probate for Wyoming on
Q: My dad remarried after my mom died..My mom had a will but the executor died not long after my mom and hadn't filed it.

New wife sold house without informing us. Put everything in storage and claims house sold way

Nina Whitehurst
Nina Whitehurst pro label Lawyers, want to be a Justia Connect Pro too? Learn more ›
answered on Jan 16, 2020

Unless that will is found and it says something different your dad’s children should have inherited half of his estate. Hire a probate attorney right away. The longer you wait the harder it is going to get to straighten this out.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.