Lawyers, Answer Questions  & Get Points Log In
Kentucky International Law Questions & Answers
Q: What is the federal marijuana trafficking interstate distribution charge for no more than 50 pound's delivery

I'm a retired black market cannabis wholesale distributor Been out of the busses for years now, I'm so desperate I'm about to break bad in the information super highway online mail order marijuana distribution interstate distribution, no more than 50 pound's a shipment.

Timothy Denison
Timothy Denison
answered on Jan 16, 2023

21 USC 841 and 960.

4 Answers | Asked in Immigration Law, Adoption and International Law for Kentucky on
Q: I'm engaged to an Ukrainian and am trying to figure out how to get her Green Card after we marry.

The marriage will take place in Ukraine. We anticipate this to be early next year. She also has two children under the age of 18 that I eventually would be adopting.

Adan Vega
Adan Vega
answered on Aug 20, 2020

If you are a U.S. citizen you can file the FORM I-129F and request the K-1 on behalf of your fiancee. The two children will be eligible to apply for the K-2 visa.

If you marry abroad, you will have to file the FORM I-130 with USCIS for each of them.

View More Answers

1 Answer | Asked in Constitutional Law and International Law for Kentucky on
Q: How can I become a resident of a state if I have no prior state residency and no domestic home address?

I am a dual EU-US citizen( my mom is American). I was born in the EU and I have never lived in America. I have never had any home address in the US. I moved to America in August 2019 to attend a boarding school in TN, I will soon be attending college in VA. Currently, I am staying with friends in... View More

David Luther Woodward
David Luther Woodward
answered on May 25, 2020

You have a lot of questions that need to be answered and you need to seek the advice of an immigration lawyer.

The questions start with: Did you mother register your birth with an embassy or consular office of the U. S. at the time of your birth? Did she ever apply for a passport for you?...
View More

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.