Lawyers, Answer Questions  & Get Points Log In
Tennessee International Law Questions & Answers
1 Answer | Asked in Business Law, International Law and Internet Law for Tennessee on
Q: Domain Registrar- cheated.Not added purchased domain to my acct- due to selling it at higher price -refunded the money.

Dear sir, I am 56 years male living in india! Most unimaginable fraud commited by NETWORK SOLUTIONS LTD ( My registrar). I have registered a domain name with NETWORK SOLUTIONS (My registrar) based in Virginia! Checked the availability of the name in Network solutions website search... Read more »

James L. Arrasmith
James L. Arrasmith PRO label
answered on Mar 19, 2023

I'm sorry to hear about the fraud you experienced with Network Solutions. It's important to take action as soon as possible to try to rectify the situation.

You may want to consider contacting Network Solutions again and explaining the situation to a manager or supervisor. Provide...
Read more »

2 Answers | Asked in Agricultural Law, Banking, Civil Litigation and International Law for Tennessee on
Q: Hello, I am currently a college student looking at law as a potential future career.

I was wondering if this would be a good place to start asking questions and if not, is there another chat forum that I could utilize to get a better understanding about this particular career field?

Bruce Alexander Minnick
Bruce Alexander Minnick
answered on May 18, 2020

The reason this free legal advice forum was created is to allow people who have legitimate legal questions to ask the Justia panel of experienced lawyers, who decide whether or not to answer.

So it seems safe to say that curious college students who want to "chat" with...
Read more »

View More Answers

1 Answer | Asked in Immigration Law and International Law for Tennessee on
Q: Do I need to file a AFFIDAVIT OF SUPPORT since I am just petition my mother only and I am just single divorce.

I am a US citizen and divorce and my main concern is about the affidavit of support, do i really need to file it since I am just by my self here in America and I am only petitioning my mother only. my annual yearly is 18k only but I have stable job. kindly help me. thanks.

Shan Dimitris Potts
Shan Dimitris Potts
answered on Mar 21, 2016

Yes irrespective of your marital status and the person you are sponsoring the petitioner should always file the form I-864. Contact an immigration attorney to help you with this process. All the best. Many immigration attorneys including me offer free consultations, make use of the consultations.... Read more »

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.