Connecticut Child Support Questions & Answers

Q: Do i have to pay child support to the mother of my child that left the state and left my child to someone else

1 Answer | Asked in Family Law and Child Support for Connecticut on
Answered on Nov 5, 2017

No. It's conemptuous.
View Details »

Q: If I don't want my child around a certain female her father is bringing her around can that be granted?

1 Answer | Asked in Family Law, Child Custody and Child Support for Connecticut on
Answered on Sep 30, 2017

Under child custody, you have much more liability with regard to safety, security and/or well being of your child. During her visitation you child is not supposed to expose to an unknown whom court did not permit except her father...
View Details »

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.