Tennessee Lemon Law Questions & Answers

Q: Can I take someone to court for fraudulent information on selling a vehicle and no title at time of sale?

1 Answer | Asked in Lemon Law for Tennessee on
Answered on Apr 23, 2019
Anthony Marvin Avery's answer
A Tennessee Court has no Jurisdiction. Hire a Kentucky attorney to get a violation against his Dealer's License for failing to transfer Title filed with the State. Or possibly get a Warrant issued for the Statute related to the same. The Mechanical stuff is solely a civil issue with probably no recovery.

Q: Can i get a general dismissal release thrown out he lied to get me to sign it. based on what the car lot owner said?

1 Answer | Asked in Employment Law, Insurance Bad Faith, Insurance Defense, Lemon Law and Securities Law for Tennessee on
Answered on Jun 29, 2016
Peter N. Munsing's answer
Not sure what is going on here and who the person is. Suggest you contact a consumer attorney go to www.naca.net

However they won't be able to do anyhing for your financial situation immediately so you need to develop a plan to meet your needs to get to work, etc.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.