Ask a Question

Get free answers to your Sexual Harassment legal questions from lawyers in your area.

Lawyers, increase your visibility by answering questions and getting points. Answer Questions
Nevada Sexual Harassment Questions & Answers
1 Answer | Asked in Sexual Harassment and Landlord - Tenant for Nevada on
Q: I was sexually harassed in my own apartment complex by my neighbor. What legal action can I take towards him.

He approached me asking me questions about my dog and before I knew he has his private parts hanging out of his pants, he then proceeded to say he wanted to touch himself to me, where he then proceeded to having an erection.

T. Augustus Claus
T. Augustus Claus pro label Lawyers, want to be a Justia Connect Pro too? Learn more ›
answered on Jul 12, 2023

To take legal action against your neighbor for sexual harassment in your apartment complex, you should document the incident, preserve evidence, report it to the local police, notify the apartment management, and seek legal advice from an attorney specializing in sexual harassment cases.... View More

0 Answers | Asked in Contracts, Employment Law, Employment Discrimination and Sexual Harassment for Nevada on
Q: I have been very ashamed of the agressive sexual misconduct that happened to me while at a new job by the GM.

He's threatened me and always made sure to track me and cling on to me fearing the consequences that would follow. A few months ago, he became domestically violent with me because he found my journal stating all the information. He tore it up and the violence was terrifying. Called 911. At... View More

1 Answer | Asked in Civil Rights, Sexual Harassment, Personal Injury and Civil Litigation for Nevada on
Q: In Nv, is there anything that can stop or halt the moving of a prisoner based on the facts of discrimination by facility

He's been segregated in solitaire confinement by the NORTHERN NV CORRECTIONAL CENTER based on his health status and sexual orientation and discriminated against now for about 8.5 months. I contacted the facility after the DOJ stepped in and advised them that an attorney would be contacting... View More

Peter N. Munsing
Peter N. Munsing
answered on Sep 3, 2016

Contact the Nevada Civil Liberties Union, and ask to speak with one of their "cooperating attorneys" for prison issues. They give free consults.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.