Lawyers, Answer Questions  & Get Points Log In
Idaho Banking Questions & Answers
1 Answer | Asked in Consumer Law, Criminal Law, Banking and White Collar Crime for Idaho on
Q: If someone shows you a fake bank document, but dont use it for anything, is it still illegal?

Someone showed me a fake bank document, but are not using it.

Kevin M Rogers
Kevin M Rogers
answered on Mar 1, 2022

What kind of "bank document" did he/she show you? If it was a bankcard and was used to access the money in the bank under the person's name, then it is ILLEGAL and prosecutable. If it was someone else's bank statement, it is called FRAUD, if it was utilized to obtain a loan.... View More

1 Answer | Asked in Banking, Business Law and Tax Law for Idaho on
Q: Do non-resident LLC owners have the right for Tax Return based on income?

Im currently building a delivery startup LLC in Idaho, US. Im a resident and one of the partners as well, while two other partners are non-residents, who live in Europe.

Is 35% of total income or just the part of income that is distributed to foreign owners withheld for taxes?

Do... View More

D. Mathew Blackburn
D. Mathew Blackburn
answered on May 2, 2020

Foreign owners of an LLC report on a Form 1120 and 5472.

There are withholding requirements for foreign owners of an LLC.

I don't what tax return based on profits means.

LLCs are not taxed. The income flows through to the members. The foreign members will have...
View More

1 Answer | Asked in Estate Planning, Banking, Federal Crimes and Identity Theft for Idaho on
Q: Ex sterling my trust

What can I do to stop her not as fast as computer

Bruce Alexander Minnick
Bruce Alexander Minnick
answered on May 28, 2019

Report the theft to the appropriate authorities.

1 Answer | Asked in Banking, Bankruptcy, Collections and Consumer Law for Idaho on
Q: debt collection cases
Kevin M Rogers
Kevin M Rogers
answered on Oct 15, 2018

All debt collection STOPS as soon as you file ANY chapter in bankruptcy. If you’re behind on a car payment and you file bcy the collection against you will stop immediately. Same with a house if you’re behind on your mortgage. However the collection on these two kinds of debts will start again... View More

1 Answer | Asked in Consumer Law, Products Liability, Tax Law and Banking for Idaho on
Q: There is a company in idaho that handles communications for inmates currently incarcerated, they breach their terms

Of service, add charges that SHOULD not be there and have the same excuse each time and why they are not responsible even after you run their test prior to using their services (test runs speeds and connections) comes back good.. ive lost enough money to this company swindling their customers i... View More

Peter N. Munsing
Peter N. Munsing
answered on Sep 11, 2017

Contact the Idaho Civil Liberties Union and ask if they have a prison rights division --this has been litigated.

Depending on charges, you may find it easier to get your family or whoever you call an 800 number so you can call free.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.