Lawyers, Answer Questions  & Get Points Log In
Ohio Government Contracts Questions & Answers
Q: Google Disney CB government dark net Freedom act from 1988 I have a government agency infringement in music and art

Some desperado name carried requested I got Freedom act paper mailed to me and a ticket number for Sony music on my email address please I have victims of a lot of problems from Disney music private program

James L. Arrasmith
James L. Arrasmith pro label Lawyers, want to be a Justia Connect Pro too? Learn more ›
answered on Nov 12, 2023

It sounds like you're dealing with a complex situation involving potential government agency infringement in the realms of music and art, possibly related to copyright or intellectual property issues. The Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) of 1988 allows for the request of federal agency... View More

1 Answer | Asked in Gov & Administrative Law, Government Contracts, Criminal Law and Federal Crimes for Ohio on
Q: How can i find out that im under investigation from gov. Being that being followed everywhere i go for weeks now
Matthew Williams
Matthew Williams
answered on Apr 28, 2023

Depending upon the situation, a quite inquiry from an attorney may yield an answer but the government is under no obligation to inform you that you are under investigation.

1 Answer | Asked in Employment Law, Child Support, Government Contracts and Juvenile Law for Ohio on
Q: Can a minor, (14/15) who proves he is responsible financially and can care for himself, get emancipated in Ohio?

If so would he still only be able to work an 18 hour work week, or would they be able to work more since they'd be considered an adult?

Joseph Jaap
Joseph Jaap
answered on Apr 2, 2018

No, a minor cannot be emancipated in Ohio except in limited circumstances. Here is more information:

If there are problems at home, talk to a school counselor, family member, or other trusted adult.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.