Ask a Question

Get free answers to your Agricultural Law legal questions from lawyers in your area.

Lawyers, increase your visibility by answering questions and getting points. Answer Questions
Georgia Agricultural Law Questions & Answers
2 Answers | Asked in Estate Planning, Real Estate Law, Agricultural Law and Intellectual Property for Georgia on
Q: I found unclaimed misc property what's are my steps to take to properly claim this
James Clifton
James Clifton
answered on Aug 1, 2023

You will need to register for an account with the Georgia Department of Revenue. After verification, you will be able to submit a claim through the online portal for unclaimed property. If you need assistance, schedule a free consultation.

View More Answers

1 Answer | Asked in Criminal Law, DUI / DWI, Agricultural Law and Environmental for Georgia on
Q: is it legal to buy CBD (Hemp) oil THC FREE online and have it shipped to my home if I live in Georgia?
Ecleynne Mercy
Ecleynne Mercy
answered on Mar 8, 2019

The Georgia House just approved a bill that would allow medical marijuana oil to be sold to registered patients, giving them a legal way to obtain a drug that they’re already allowed to use.... View More

2 Answers | Asked in Agricultural Law and Family Law for Georgia on
Q: Does GA have a abatement law my wife left a year nd a half ago does she still have league rights to the home

And I work out of town her daughter moved in without my consent how do I get them out

Regina Irene Edwards
Regina Irene Edwards pro label Lawyers, want to be a Justia Connect Pro too? Learn more ›
answered on Jul 10, 2018

The home is still marital property. She still has rights and can move back home any time. If you want to prevent that, you need to file for divorce and ask for exclusive possession of the home.

View More Answers

1 Answer | Asked in Products Liability, Agricultural Law and Business Law for Georgia on
Q: I am starting a mobile bbq business. Can I prepare food at my home in a separate room set up for food preparation .

According to local health dept regulations paulding county ga

William C. Head
William C. Head pro label Lawyers, want to be a Justia Connect Pro too? Learn more ›
answered on Aug 21, 2017

So long as the kitchen is approved by the State. All regs should be available. Find out this cost, and requirements. Important.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.