Lawyers, Answer Questions  & Get Points Log In
Kansas Legal Malpractice Questions & Answers
0 Answers | Asked in Legal Malpractice for Kansas on
Q: I believe that my therapist broke client confidentiality, which severely affected my life.

Around 6 years ago when I was a young child, I disclosed information (that I had found out my mother was having a relationship with another person who was not my father) to a family therapist who I believe then relayed such information to my parents during a separate session, without my consent (He... Read more »

0 Answers | Asked in Health Care Law, Legal Malpractice, Medical Malpractice and Nursing Home Abuse for Kansas on
Q: I am misdiagnosed with schizophrenia never shown a sign, forced to live that life for over 44 years it's hopeless

A quick death seems the only way out and that's thought about ,357 magnum?

1 Answer | Asked in Criminal Law, Personal Injury, Appeals / Appellate Law and Legal Malpractice for Kansas on
Q: Coerced and Bullied. Wrongfully accused and incarcerated. Taken advantage of. Public officially abused and Harrassed.
Caroline Bundy
Caroline Bundy
answered on Jan 28, 2021

Could you provide more information so we can better answer your question?

1 Answer | Asked in Civil Litigation, Civil Rights, Constitutional Law and Legal Malpractice for Kansas on
Q: Is this district clerk supposed to be drawing up documents on any paperwork.#2) And turning them into the courts signed

How long do they keep transcripts after the case is over.? District clerks are or are not supposed to be drawing up documents? My attorney didn't ask me but I'm pro see no attorney to ask that's why I'm on justia asking

Gary Kollin
Gary Kollin
answered on Jul 12, 2018

Talk to your attorney

0 Answers | Asked in Civil Litigation and Legal Malpractice for Kansas on
Q: I had an attorney that I was consulting who without my knowledge was sending my bills to my father with descriptions.

The attorney I am referencing was retained by my parents and had written mine and my children's trusts on their behalf and which my parents funded with annual gifts. At a time when we were all adults and I, with my children's authorization would call this attorney to ask him to clarify... Read more »

1 Answer | Asked in Criminal Law, Collections, Legal Malpractice and Small Claims for Kansas on
Q: I have so many questions.

I was recently caught shoplifting at Walmart. They took down my information and told me please do not ever steal from them again and that they will not be banning me from the store and that I was free to go. I got something in the mail to pay a $150 fine and I paid it right away. Now I got another... Read more »

Brian Lehman
Brian Lehman
answered on Jan 8, 2017

If you are being told to go to court, then yes you are being charged. This is not a civil case from what I can tell. Contact a criminal lawyer immediately in your area. If you go to court, do not say anything except you want a lawyer. Posting on this board is not sufficient to give you the help... Read more »

1 Answer | Asked in Legal Malpractice for Kansas on
Q: Sue youngwilliams child supp. Serv. Atty for giving my gross pay to exwife illegally. Atty was fired, but $500000 dam.

Atty pulled gross pay because he dated ex wife can I sue?

Adam Studnicki
Adam Studnicki
answered on Nov 11, 2015

It's hard to follow your question. Sit down with a local lawyer who handles legal malpractice cases.

Please Take Notice: I am not your lawyer unless we enter into an engagement agreement in writing. This is only general information. It is NOT legal advice, and it may not work for...
Read more »

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.