Lawyers, Answer Questions  & Get Points Log In
Arizona Juvenile Law Questions & Answers
1 Answer | Asked in Juvenile Law for Arizona on
Q: my girlfriend just turned 18 and her parents wont let her move out what can she do?

she was living in lake havasu arizona for 5 years. her parents forced her to move 1 month from her birthday and now that she is eighteen she wants to come back here and finish her senior here with the class she has been with since freshman year what can she do? her parents are threatening to kill... Read more »

Adam Studnicki
Adam Studnicki answered on Jul 31, 2015

Under AZ law, a person is a legal adult at the age of 18.

Please Take Notice: I am not your lawyer unless we enter into an engagement agreement in writing. This is general information that is given for legal education only. It is not legal advice, and it may not work for your specific...
Read more »

1 Answer | Asked in Juvenile Law for Arizona on
Q: What can happen if a girl fights with another girl and one of the girls sends the other one to the hospital?

Its just curiosity

Adam Studnicki
Adam Studnicki answered on Jul 2, 2015

There could be criminal charges. There could also be a civil complaint against the girl (and/or her parents if she's a minor).

1 Answer | Asked in Juvenile Law for Arizona on
Q: what can happen to my 9 year old that pushed another 9 year old down and chipped his tooth in Phoenix Arizona?
Adam Studnicki
Adam Studnicki answered on May 30, 2015

On the civil side, if the other child's parents make a claim against you, turn it over to your homeowner's (or renters') liability insurance.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.