Lawyers, Answer Questions  & Get Points Log In
Delaware International Law Questions & Answers
1 Answer | Asked in Civil Rights, Federal Crimes, International Law and Small Claims for Delaware on
Q: I need help suing Puerto Rico

I live in Delaware I am the father of four daughters who live in Puerto Rico in 2008 for which a pension was fixed for me in 2011 in 2019 my eldest daughter turned 21 years old and still continues to pay the pension in in 2019 and second daughter left home and still continues to pay the pension in... Read more »

Tim Akpinar
Tim Akpinar answered on Aug 21, 2021

You might have better chances of a response with this question if you reposted under Puerto Rico. Your post remains open for two weeks. Even though you're in Delaware, it sounds like Puerto Rico is where the pension originates from. There is not a section here for Pensions, but you could try... Read more »

1 Answer | Asked in International Law for Delaware on
Q: About form G325: I am in legal status since I came in 2009, but worked without permit for 2 years on visa, should I say?

My husband (a citizen) and me are applying for my residency. in form G325, there is a question about 5 yr employment. Since I came in the US , I maintained legal status, but worked without work permit for almost 2 yrs. Then I stopped working, and later applied for 1 year temporary work permit - was... Read more »

Charles Snyderman
Charles Snyderman answered on Jun 21, 2014

The form G325 states that there are severe penalties for falsifying or concealing facts. As an attorney, my advice is to tell the truth. Your application might be denied, but if you conceal the truth, the consequences could be worse.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.