Lawyers, Answer Questions  & Get Points Log In
Idaho Civil Litigation Questions & Answers
1 Answer | Asked in Civil Litigation and Traffic Tickets for Idaho on
Q: I live in idaho i got no insurance ticket and my plates were expired got vehicle registered and got insurance

What will happen When i goto clerk of magistrate

Kevin M Rogers
Kevin M Rogers answered on Feb 12, 2020

Pleading guilty to not having insurance WILL suspend your DL. But all you need to do to get permission to drive is prove that you now have insurance. The plates is an infraction and is under $100 fine. Good luck!

1 Answer | Asked in Criminal Law, Civil Litigation and Wrongful Death for Idaho on
Q: If someone gives someone meth and gets high with them multiple times Breaks their sobriety.They commit adultery.

Then he stays with wife .tries to be sober. Commits suicide . Can that person be charged ? Adultery ? involuntary manslaughter? Or? Criminally?

Can they be sued? Wrongful death? Alienation of affection ? Or?

Tim Akpinar
Tim Akpinar answered on Nov 3, 2019

I'm very sorry for this tragic situation. An Idaho attorney could answer you best, but your post remains open for three weeks. In terms of the criminal issues, a criminal defense attorney is qualified to address those. In terms of the civil issues, there is usually a requisite element of... Read more »

1 Answer | Asked in Business Law and Civil Litigation for Idaho on
Q: Hoa cancelled contract. That person took all the money and closed bank account. can they do that

Our Hoa contracted with an individual to handle our financial affairs, pay bills, accept payment and deposit money and keep records. Person violated the terms of their contract. The HOA cancelled the contract and notified individual by mail and 3 cease and desist letters. Person went and closed our... Read more »

Michael Hales
Michael Hales answered on Feb 22, 2018

It appears that the HOA has a case for fraud. I'd recommend contacting a qualified attorney right away.

1 Answer | Asked in Civil Litigation for Idaho on
Q: What is it called when someone files a lawsuit but neglects to declare damages
Adam Studnicki
Adam Studnicki answered on Jul 31, 2015

Generally speaking, in many states, civil complaints do not include specific dollar amounts but, instead, just a general allegation of (and demand for) damages. This falls under the concept of "notice pleading". Check with a local lawyer to verify.

Please Take Notice: I am not your lawyer...
Read more »

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.