Arizona Insurance Bad Faith Questions & Answers

Q: Can I pursue life insurance money that was left to my sister if she says she doesn't want to deal with it?

1 Answer | Asked in Insurance Bad Faith for Arizona on
Answered on Apr 2, 2018
Christian Lassen's answer
You can ask her to collect it and give you a check

Q: my ex-bought a gun, took it home in her room, and they found her dead. who dicices accident of suicide???

1 Answer | Asked in Insurance Bad Faith for Arizona on
Answered on Jul 30, 2015
Adam Studnicki's answer
The police may investigate. If the insurance denies the claim, talk to a local insurance bad faith lawyer about investigating this matter to see if you have a viable claim for breach of contract and/or bad faith.

Most lawyers that do this type of work -- including me -- offer free consultations.

Please Take Notice: I am not your lawyer unless we enter into an engagement agreement in writing. This is general information that is given for legal education only. It is not...

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.