Nebraska Business Law Questions & Answers

Q: I was an employee on FMLA then in the middle of it the company let me go. I was not let go for my quality of work.

1 Answer | Asked in Business Law, Employment Discrimination and Employment Law for Nebraska on
Answered on Jan 3, 2018
Salim U. Shaikh's answer
As claimed, you are advised to immediately consult Attorney of your local jurisdiction having expertise of Employment Laws for a specific advice and guidance.

Q: How do I apply for a certificate of organization with Nebraska to form a LLC-Limited Liability Company?

1 Answer | Asked in Business Law for Nebraska on
Answered on May 13, 2011
Ryan P. Sullivan's answer
To form an LLC in Nebraska under the New Nebraska Limited Liability Company Act, the company must draft and file with the Secretary of State a Certificate of Organization which must include all of the relevant provisions identified in the Act. The company must then publish notice for four weeks and file an affidavit of proof of publication with the Secretary of State. It is also highly recommended that all LLCs have on file an Operating Agreement.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.