Ask a Question

Get free answers to your Antitrust legal questions from lawyers in your area.

Lawyers, increase your visibility by answering questions and getting points. Answer Questions
Texas Antitrust Questions & Answers
1 Answer | Asked in Consumer Law and Antitrust for Texas on
Q: the allergy medicine Allegra and Allegra hives are the exact same except for the cost.

There's allergy medicine called Allegra then they have another and it's labeled Allegra hives and then there's another one called 24 hours these have the exact same ingredients the exact same amount of ingredients except Allegra hives cost more than the other two each one of... View More

James L. Arrasmith
James L. Arrasmith pro label Lawyers, want to be a Justia Connect Pro too? Learn more ›
answered on Mar 4, 2023

It is not uncommon for different variations of a product to have different prices even if they have the same ingredients. This is often due to marketing strategies, target audience, packaging, and other factors that can affect the perceived value of a product. As long as the products are not... View More

2 Answers | Asked in Family Law, Adoption, Antitrust and Appeals / Appellate Law for Texas on
Q: How do I file my evidence in appeallant federal court if my Attorney's not responding nor submitted ever
Charles William Michaels
Charles William Michaels
answered on Aug 9, 2021

First, I am not a Texas attorney. That being said, generally there is no evidence presented at the appellate level. The case proceeds from a final judgment of the trial court and whatever evidence was presented there.

View More Answers

1 Answer | Asked in Criminal Law, DUI / DWI, Antitrust and Cannabis & Marijuana Law for Texas on
Q: How do I go about getting someone involuntarily committed in Montgomery County tx. He does not even acknowledge he has a

Drug problem but says that he is a drunk. If he loses to much more weight he might die. He is killing himself with the keystone beer and from my understanding he uses a needle for meth and I have pictures of him smoking it. He was drunk one night and wouldn't let me drive and almost killed... View More

Kiele Linroth Pace
Kiele Linroth Pace
answered on Apr 9, 2021

Ask a Family Law attorney about how to pursue the involuntary commitment of an adult who is a danger to himself and others.

1 Answer | Asked in Civil Litigation, Consumer Law, Contracts and Antitrust for Texas on
Q: Vehicle was hit by another vehicle. Took it to paint shop. Went over the insurance estimate and removed a few items to s

Save some money. When I went to pick up my vehicle all the repairs were done very bad. Very bad.

Then when I got the final invoice the paint shop has changed all the numbers around to make the final bill to equal the original estimate.

Which they had already sent a supplement to... View More

Gary D. Peak
Gary D. Peak
answered on May 9, 2019

The question is, do you have your vehicle or is it still at the shop? If they still have it I would get an attorney to write a demand letter for the car and regarding the bill. If not, you can simply refuse to pay and if they report it to the credit bureaus then sue them, or if they sue you, file... View More

1 Answer | Asked in Employment Law, Federal Crimes, Tax Law and Antitrust for Texas on
Q: Who can enforce theft by an employer of employee withholdings and deductions?

This is not an isolated incident this is I believe, all employees over 5 years and at one point there was over a hundred employees. He has deducted for taxes Medicare social security child support none of which has ever been submitted to any of their respective places. I am still suffering behind... View More

Bruce Alexander Minnick
Bruce Alexander Minnick
answered on Apr 22, 2019

If any of these allegations are true you should report everything you know to the federal authorities responsible for maintaining these financial records; state with the Social Security Administration and the IRS.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.