Ask a Question

Get free answers to your Gov & Administrative Law legal questions from lawyers in your area.

Lawyers, increase your visibility by answering questions and getting points. Answer Questions
Connecticut Gov & Administrative Law Questions & Answers
Q: 5:14-cv-03139-SAC-DJW. Help please.
Tim Akpinar
Tim Akpinar
answered on Mar 4, 2022

A Connecticut attorney could advise best, but your question remains open for two weeks. And you post under Personal Injury and Appeals/Appellate, suggesting that a need to appeal your matter might be at hand. With the question & answer format here, it's difficult for attorneys to reach out... View More

1 Answer | Asked in Personal Injury and Gov & Administrative Law for Connecticut on
Q: My daughter was injured during a basketball game at the park and rec and required surgery

My daughter was injured at the town park and rec during a basketball game trying to avoid another player. We never signed a release or waiver. An injury report was given that night. We found out that she tore her ACL and required numerous months of physical therapy. I contacted the town's... View More

David Alan Wolf
David Alan Wolf pro label Lawyers, want to be a Justia Connect Pro too? Learn more ›
answered on Jun 1, 2018

There is only a "case" to pursue if there was some kind of negligence on the fault of the park or an individual assuming that government entities can be sued in the State of Connecticut for simple negligence. Typically, a property owner is not liable per se just because an injury or... View More

Q: Can i get help if i have ruined my life in my country and i have an american child?

Good morning, my child is an american citizen. I am her only parent as her father disappeared before she was borned. Im from the Carribean and we are currently in the USA. I live on a 6 mile long small island and word got around about me and a guy having an affair. I lost my job and housing because... View More

Amanda B Cook
Amanda B Cook
answered on Jun 1, 2017

Children can file immediate relative petitions for their parents after they've turned 21 years of age. However, there are a lot of other facts missing from your post that may be relevant to your case, and you should speak to an experienced immigration attorney to see if you could qualify for... View More

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.