Lawyers, Answer Questions  & Get Points Log In
Kentucky Public Benefits Questions & Answers
1 Answer | Asked in Criminal Law and Public Benefits for Kentucky on
Q: Indicted on Medicaid Fraud in Hardin Co KY

I did not know that I even had Medicaid. Then I receive a notice from the court that I was indicted by the grand jury for fraud in Hardin County. At the time I was going to school to be an RN and was raising 4 children. I am married but the time frame they are stating he was unemployed. I never did... Read more »

Timothy Denison
Timothy Denison answered on Aug 30, 2020

You need to find and hire a competent criminal defense attorney immediately who can help you get out in front of this.

1 Answer | Asked in Public Benefits and Traffic Tickets for Kentucky on
Q: Can I go to jail for not getting my license for court and they asked me to?
Timothy Denison
Timothy Denison answered on Mar 26, 2020

Not likely due to the current external circumstances. However, once able, you should comply immediately.

1 Answer | Asked in Family Law, Child Custody and Public Benefits for Kentucky on
Q: If I take legal custody of a child that receives survior benefits for a parent, will they still get those benefits?

One parent is still alive and we have a joint custody agreement, although the child lives with me full time. No relation, the parent just couldn't care for the child anymore so I stepped in to help out.

Timothy Denison
Timothy Denison answered on Oct 9, 2019

They should continue to receive them, yes.

1 Answer | Asked in Probate, Public Benefits and Estate Planning for Kentucky on
Q: My mother has Alzheimer's disease and she willed her two retirement accounts to me some time ago. When should I send it

When should I send a copy of the will?

Timothy Denison
Timothy Denison answered on Aug 18, 2018

You should send it now bc some other documents my need to be executed while she is still alive.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.