Lawyers, Answer Questions  & Get Points Log In
Questions Answered by Jingzhan Wang
1 Answer | Asked in Consumer Law, Entertainment / Sports and Gaming for California on
Q: Suing a game for fraud or getting back my payments!

Hello! I have played a game(Brutal Age) from 2019-01-31 And have spent $45647 on this game!

This game is simply not as advertised. The first 6 to 10 months were great imo. Been down hill for a while now. I’ve found that Chinese players cheated on this game and buy packs 0.1% what normal... Read more »

Jingzhan Wang
Jingzhan Wang answered on Dec 23, 2019

who is the developer of the game? where it's located?

3 Answers | Asked in Contracts and Business Law for New York on
Q: I'm looking for a business law lawyer who understands US & China law.

I'm looking for lawyer who understands the international law between USA and China. I have friend who run manufactory in China and I helped him getting vendor in USA one of large supper market, they have been working with supper market for few years now, I have helped them oncommunication in... Read more »

Jingzhan Wang
Jingzhan Wang answered on Feb 15, 2019

I'm a lawyer practising law both in China and internationally.

Since you're going to sign the agreement with the manufacuturer based on China. Probably, the manufacturer will require that the governing law of the contract will be China law.

View More Answers

1 Answer | Asked in Probate for West Virginia on
Q: Re; Probate in WV .. My Father passed leaving me Executor and only Benificiary. Problem getting access to house

Will reads; hereby give, devise and bequeath all the rest, residue, and remainder of my estate, real, personal and mixed, whersoever situate of which I may die, seized and posessed ... Problem is his wife of a few short years (who cheated on him) he lost all trust in her, but she won't leave... Read more »

Jingzhan Wang
Jingzhan Wang answered on Dec 12, 2018

where is the house in question located?

1 Answer | Asked in Trademark on
Q: Can I patent the combination of an existing font on an existing product?

Some suppliers in China currently make a product with words on it in a basic font. If they will make the same product for me but using a very specific existing font, can I trademark the combination of my chosen font on the product. I did not invent the product or the font I want to use, but... Read more »

Jingzhan Wang
Jingzhan Wang answered on Dec 12, 2018

do you mean you want to change the trademark originally existing on the products?

1 Answer | Asked in Immigration Law for Nevada on
Q: I want to marry a girl from China, we met 3 weeks ago, can I get in trouble doing this ?/
Jingzhan Wang
Jingzhan Wang answered on Dec 12, 2018

more information is needed. What kind of trouble do you mean?

2 Answers | Asked in Immigration Law for Florida on
Q: My fiance is in China she wants to apply for a Visa but she said it is hard to get and takes a long time to get

She says she needs a bank account with many deposits fixed assets fix property and car is this true and what would be the fastest and easiest Visa that she could apply for a tourist visa or a marriage visa we will be married in China but which one would be easiest to get and fastest

Jingzhan Wang
Jingzhan Wang answered on Jul 11, 2018

I'm a Chinese Lawyer, based in Tianjin, China.

If you want to be married in China, I think you should apply for China Visa and come to China.

View More Answers

1 Answer | Asked in Uncategorized for Wisconsin on
Q: A US citizen in China for work cannot get his passport back from his employer, they are withholding it

I have a friend in China, and his employer (who is in the US) has the employees turn their passport over once they arrive in the country to do the job. The job is complete, and the employer refuses to return his passport and has locked his bank account. They have done this because they want him... Read more »

Jingzhan Wang
Jingzhan Wang answered on Jun 11, 2018

Which city does your friend is located?

2 Answers | Asked in International Law on
Q: What are the steps to solving international issues both judicial and non-judicial?
Jingzhan Wang
Jingzhan Wang answered on Jun 11, 2018

I think you should specify the issues, then I, as a Chinese international lawyer, may advise the steps.

View More Answers

1 Answer | Asked in Federal Crimes, International Law and Business Law for Oregon on
Q: I wish to know if buy brand new luxury cars for a dealer to export it to other countries legal or illegal?

I buy brand new luxury cars with the dealers money, then make commission out of it, The dealer send a transportation company to pick up the car. They then ship the car to other counties such as China, Africa, Europe. I want to know if its legal for me to be doing this without getting legal stuff or... Read more »

Jingzhan Wang
Jingzhan Wang answered on Apr 10, 2018

For China, it's ok if you legally import it

1 Answer | Asked in Intellectual Property on
Q: Is it legal to re-sell a chinese trademarked item, and is it necessary to get permission from the manufacturer?

I am looking to resell items from Aliexpress and from China on a USA based website. An example of an item on is Aolikes (Trade Mark) "1PCS Fitness Running Cycling Knee Support Braces Elastic Nylon Sport Compression Knee Pad Sleeve for Basketball Volleyball"... Read more »

Jingzhan Wang
Jingzhan Wang answered on Apr 10, 2018

consider two aspects:

1.Is the licensed trademark only registered in China or it has an international registration?

2. are you going to resell it in China or anywhere else?

1 Answer | Asked in Banking and White Collar Crime for Arizona on
Q: Chinese company wants me, U.S. citizen, to collect money from U.S. companies and then wire it to their U.S. businesses.

They say it would cost too much money to have the money owed to them from North American company wired back to China and then re-invest back into an American Business. They called it a receiving agent. Would this practice be legal? It sounds like laundering to me.

Jingzhan Wang
Jingzhan Wang answered on Apr 10, 2018

what's the company's business? why they need to have the money back to China befor re-investing into US

1 Answer | Asked in Adoption and Criminal Law for Louisiana on
Q: I was born in china and given up for adoption for the 1 child policy. If i went back and found my mom qhat would happen?

Would she be punished. The 1 child policy is gone now but that means she broke a law in the past but would she be punished now?

Jingzhan Wang
Jingzhan Wang answered on Apr 10, 2018

were you adopted abroad by other people? do you mean that you want to come back to be registered as his child in China?

1 Answer | Asked in Divorce for California on
Q: Hi, My wife wants a divorce. We were married in Korea. I am Canadian she is Korean. I work in China

Can she claim alimony and child support if she leaves?

Jingzhan Wang
Jingzhan Wang answered on Apr 10, 2018

where does she live? If both of you agree to divorce in China, then that's possible. Or else, the jurisdiction may be Korea /Canada according to its local laws.

2 Answers | Asked in Patents (Intellectual Property) on
Q: Patent on microwave vacuum drying process

I am considering importing food processing equipment from China, more specifically: continuous microwave vacuum drying production line.

I noticed an existing Canadian company holding a series of patents surrounding a similar process.

Does this mean that importing and using this type... Read more »

Jingzhan Wang
Jingzhan Wang answered on Mar 29, 2018

in which country the Canadian company have that patent?

View More Answers

1 Answer | Asked in Trademark on
Q: If I assign only goods that I am currently Selling, will I be protected for other goods of the same international class?

If I assign only the goods that I am currently selling (ones that qualify for section 1a), and in the future I will decide to sell other goods from the same international class, will the trademark protect these goods as well?

For example, if the trademark is used for a new kitchenware... Read more »

Jingzhan Wang
Jingzhan Wang answered on Feb 6, 2018

you should register the trademark on all the goods.

1 Answer | Asked in Consumer Law and Business Law for Arkansas on
Q: Hello, I bought an item from China and paid with PayPal. When I received the item, it was flawed and had missing parts.

I opened a case with PayPal and they make me ship it back and pay for shipping that is $3000. My question is why do I have to lose my own money as it was not my fault that the seller shipped bad items? Should I just accept the loss and ship it back or should I legally try to make the seller pay for... Read more »

Jingzhan Wang
Jingzhan Wang answered on Jan 15, 2018

need to check your contract to see what it's provided

1 Answer | Asked in Consumer Law, Business Law and Civil Rights for Wisconsin on
Q: Merchandise bought and shipped from USA, force to return to China for refund?

I bought A drone from a company that has 2 US warehouses, but the main headquarters are in China. I bought the drone from the California Warehouse with US Currency and had it shipped to me in the US. The drone was defective and I was asked to ship my drone to Guangdong China for a refund. They said... Read more »

Jingzhan Wang
Jingzhan Wang answered on Jan 14, 2018

you can ask for compensation for shipping back to China

1 Answer | Asked in Immigration Law for Illinois on
Q: If marry a chinese citizen, could I be liable for their debts in china?
Jingzhan Wang
Jingzhan Wang answered on Jan 14, 2018

You don't have to be liable for the debts that your spouse burdened bfore your marriage, but you should be liable for the debts in China, caused for and during your husband-wife relationship.

1 Answer | Asked in Copyright and Trademark on
Q: Does Shenzhen Zhongke Tuoying Technology Co., Ltd. Trademarks officially own the trade Mark for BOBO BIRD?

I'm trying to understand who owns the rights to the BOBO BIRD brand.

Jingzhan Wang
Jingzhan Wang answered on Dec 14, 2017

by checking online, the trademark" BOBO BIRD" belongs to that company.

Q: I want to file an international patent; what are specific procedures and requirements?
Jingzhan Wang
Jingzhan Wang answered on Feb 5, 2018

To come to file a patent in People's Republic of China, you can contact me and we'll assit you in doing it.

View More Answers

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.