Lawyers, Answer Questions  & Get Points Log In
Missouri Questions & Answers
2 Answers | Asked in Immigration Law for Missouri on
Q: How can I marry my immigrant girlfriend of 2 years whom is in St.louis county jail currently?
Alexander Ivakhnenko
Alexander Ivakhnenko answered on Sep 17, 2021

You need to ask the prison officials on the protocol of marrying its inmate.

View More Answers

0 Answers | Asked in Real Estate Law for Missouri on
Q: What do I need to do in order to swap houses with my parent?

I would like to swap houses with my mother, even swap with no money exchanged. Both houses are paid off, so there are no mortgages. My house is worth $200K more than hers. Which deed or other documents need to be filed, and would there be any tax implications? Thank you!

1 Answer | Asked in Real Estate Law for Missouri on
Q: A purchase agreement contract has been signed by both parties for real estate, can the seller change their minds?

A purchase agreement contract has been signed and turned in to the title company. The buyer had to pay for a land survey. The land turned out to be 28 acres instead of 20 acres. Can the seller change the price already agreed upon for the acreage?

Ronald J. Eisenberg
Ronald J. Eisenberg answered on Sep 16, 2021

This appears to be a large enough issue to warrant hiring an attorney to review the sale contract.

0 Answers | Asked in Criminal Law for Missouri on
Q: My children was sexually molested by their biological father

My children have to give interviews at the child's advocate center so my question is if the CAC does believe my children what would the next step be? Would they interview him or arrest him?

0 Answers | Asked in Criminal Law for Missouri on
Q: If my wife signs a contract to pay for furniture on a monthly basis but does not pay and I have not signed any paperwork

But I have the furniture have i committed possession of stolen property?

1 Answer | Asked in Criminal Law for Missouri on
Q: If a man has allegations made against him for child molestation should he get a lawyer right away or wait
Steve D. Hardin
Steve D. Hardin answered on Sep 15, 2021

He should hire an attorney immediately!!!!

He should also make no statements and answer no questions from anyone other than that attorney.

Child molestation can be some of the most serious charged that can be filed... He needs an attorney immediately.

0 Answers | Asked in Insurance Bad Faith for Missouri on
Q: I had a policy life insurance with company call chubby insurance I can afford it no more I pay 55dollars every 2 week

can they pay me out or do I lose what I put in please help

0 Answers | Asked in Uncategorized for Missouri on
Q: Our son while in prison doing his time, captured a prison guard and held him captive for hours also had a knife.

What happens now. Does he automatically get new charge?

0 Answers | Asked in Criminal Law for Missouri on
Q: I was arrested for drugs after calling 911on od victim. They obtained a warrant stating that I sold drug but Inever have

They found 2 grams of pot 2 grams of meth and 14 pain killers which were for my own personal use not to sale. This has ruined my life I lost everything and the judge wants to send me to prison and I have a lawyer who has never even asked anything about all this and the judge is going to sentence... Read more »

0 Answers | Asked in Consumer Law and Small Claims for Missouri on
Q: Had transmission rebuilt drove it 5 times before it went completely out. Been 7 days told no clue when it'll be in shop.

Was drivable when 1st time, had to tow it at my expense no gears work. It's sitting outside on street to which was told he's not responsible for theft or damages if something happens. Which is why I called to see if was good time to tow it there.

0 Answers | Asked in Employment Law for Missouri on
Q: I missed my appeal due to domestic issues. Can I still appeal for DV?

my partner was mad at me and taking my watch that woke me up. I am deaf in one ear completely which made it very hard to get up on time already

0 Answers | Asked in Criminal Law for Missouri on
Q: On felony probation in Missouri and misunderstood judges orders at monthly probation conditions review a UA was

Ordered by a specific Time I misunderstood not making on time and she ordered a Issued with 20000 cash only bond court date for 10/7/21 for probation condition review turning but no violations from po has been turned into court yet turning myself in and still in custody with same bond amount what... Read more »

0 Answers | Asked in Criminal Law for Missouri on
Q: Can I get my record from California expunged in a missouri court

I'm trying to get my right to own a firearm back since i was convicted of receiving known stolen property felony in California in 2011 and did 16 years with half in a California prison

1 Answer | Asked in Appeals / Appellate Law, Bankruptcy and Constitutional Law for Missouri on
Q: Format for notifying US AG, US Senate, House Committees on Bankruptcy of challenge to constitutionality of Code ?

Can an Article I judge deprive the US Court of Appeals of subject matter jurisdiction ?

Timothy Denison
Timothy Denison answered on Sep 14, 2021


0 Answers | Asked in Civil Litigation for Missouri on
Q: My roommate left his logs and moved out of state with me knowing. He never made arrangements for me to care for them.

Once I finally made contact with him he agreed to care for the dogs monthly I would have custody of them but he is not paid anything.. he abandoned the dogs without making sure that they were going to be properly cared for

0 Answers | Asked in Family Law for Missouri on
Q: can i file a motion to dismiss or to remove kids from cps (states care) in w/ family if my familys done wrong&laws broke

cps has went against court orders, denied us our visits, used unprofessional behaviors, withheld info, altered court orders , refused to give copy of case file, refused to do well being check on kids, kids have been abused neglecter, unsupervised, in harms way, in seperate homes, refused to do a... Read more »

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.